Sunday 6 October 2019

wbk9914 Vision Boards and Hot Celebrities (New and Improved version)





This has clearer sound than a recent work video with a different name). It’s pretty late in the morning and the morning after the design fair as I head out to a breakfast donut shop for my first meal of the day. Halfheartedly I drag my portfolio with work to the local eatery and hope that this time I’ll be able to accomplish something. luckily for me, after a little bit of coffee and a good sandwich, I come up with his film featuring a book about art and anime. The video was taken directly from our famous, nearby, and affordable coffee shop right down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

afm X19. Autumn Leaves: New City 2015

Autumn Leaves: New City  September to November 2015 An Art Fabian Company Exhibition in the Valuable Gallery Second Floor, H...