Tuesday 23 June 2015

AFM.X9.Magic Garden Exhibit

Dear Friends,

Its coming close to the Holiday Season.  Aren't you excited?  I certainly am.

So much so that I thought you would like a photographic tour of the Magic Garden Space that appeared in Holiday Season 2013.

But before that let me take you on a visit to my past as a rock and roll musician called Herman. (Its good for a smile at least). Ladys and gentlemen there are very few blogs that offer youa first act but this one does. without further ado, I present to you. at the following link:
THE STORY OF HERMANS HERMITS.
Go to:

http://1drv.ms/1AffTDihttp://1drv.ms/1AffTDi


Wasn't that nice?   Good and now for more fun!

lets visit THE INSIDE GALLERY HOLIDAY SEASON 2013 (.There are a lot of pictures but they are well worth the time).. 
,
 Take a deep breath and look below. 




well that's the INSIDE GALLERY HOLIDAY SEASON 2013 whirlwind tour on a dime. 

I hope you enjoyed it.

I wish you a wonderful day or evening whatever time it is wherever you are.

I will write you soon.

Love,

.K.V.

P.S.

Dear Friend,
Tuesday behind the scenes at the Art Fabian Company:
FIRST
Check out the wishlist:
 SECOND
 if you want to sponsor one wish (I have advertising space on my blog available in return):
contact me at

 kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

 or

or

@KKfabian
I look forward to hearing from you.

Share this blog post with the following link:

AfM 14 /9magic-garden-exhibit.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

afm X19. Autumn Leaves: New City 2015

Autumn Leaves: New City  September to November 2015 An Art Fabian Company Exhibition in the Valuable Gallery Second Floor, H...