Tuesday 23 June 2015

AFM X11 Artist Magic Musical Slideshow

Subject: A Film on the Art Fabian Holiday Season Last Year
Video Link:
http://youtu.be/rXqSosecHdw?list=PLHjibkpC5dAIXlN3SpIBr-LKZRFTFciKA

Hello Dear Friends,

Have you started preparing for the holidays? 

Its good to get an early start with the Holiday mailing campaign. But before you do that... they have a great new coffee at the Van Houtte CafĂ© Bistro on Stanley Street:
 
A peppermint mocha. ( have my decaf)    MMMMM. it was good.

As for what else is happening with me: Well it is getting to the Holiday Season and the Art Fabian Company is very busy with its mailing campaign. 

ALSO

a Magic Space is appearing slowly in the Valuable Gallery 

AND

There will be Studio Give Away for select patrons of the Company from December 14 to 20th. 

All this to say I have not had the time to make a good video of the Magic Space to show you yet.  But have hope.  I plan to do it very soon.

MEANWHILE

Why don't you savor a little of the holiday cheer to come.  I present to you the Video the
ARTISTS MAGIC:


Enjoy a bit of Holiday Cheer with my compliments.

I will write soon.

K.V.

C.E.O
The Art Fabian Company

The Link to this blog post is:

http://artformillionaires.blogspot.com/2014/12/artist-magic-musical-presentation-of.html

P.S.

See behind the scenes at the Art Fabian Company:
FIRST
Check out the wishlist:
 SECOND
 if you want to sponsor one wish (I have advertising space on my blog available in return):
contact me at:

 kfabian.kathynotes@gmail.com

 or
@KKfabian

I look forward to hearing from you.

Share this blog post with the following link:

artist-magic-musical-presentation-of.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

afm X19. Autumn Leaves: New City 2015

Autumn Leaves: New City  September to November 2015 An Art Fabian Company Exhibition in the Valuable Gallery Second Floor, H...