Tuesday 23 June 2015

AFM.X10. Winter Riches

Art Fabian Company Presents
This blog is being published with the aim to find a way to upgrade Art Fabian Co.'s transportation, tools, and funding.
Today:
Remembering the Winter Riches Exhibit



 Blog Post Link:
Dear Friends,

I hope the weather is not too cold for you today.  Why don't you warm up a cup of hot chocolate to warm you up? Or perhaps a good cup of tea?  I have a good cup of decaf right next to me to take away the chill.
About this past Holiday Season:
I am finding it a little hard to get back into the normal swing of things after the holidays.  At the same time, I am rather relieved to go back to the routine and get some work done.
Still, I always miss the glitter of the holidays. How about you?
All this to say thank god I have a few mementos from the past to satisfy me.  Let me take you back to the beginning of the Holidays this year at the Valuable Gallery.  The following video will show you just before the Magic Space began to appear.  K.V. is still very much into the regular routine but she is just about to start her Holiday Season cards as well as in the process of conceptualizing the Magic Space 2014. Let us see how she is doing with the following video:



I hope you enjoyed the little heartfelt chat with you. 

Now for something a little more, well. Extraordinary. 

 Let us not forget too quickly the Magic of the Season and let us go for a tour of the Winter Riches Exhibit that took place in the Valuable Gallery a little while back.

Remember that you can own any image personally printed out by the photographer (myself) on one of the last remaining printers of this kind. For inquiries go to
 or write

So now, enjoy this Slideshow of the Winter Riches Exhibit and I will catch you at the other end. (Let us see if you can find your million-dollar image)



I hope you enjoyed the film 

"To imagine is to Choose" 
Why don't you own one of the Million Dollar Images in the slideshow? You can have one at Only $120 each print    
                                                   Today Art Fabian Co-presented:
Remembering the Holiday Season and Winter Riches Exhibit

Please Share this Blog Post Link:
http://artformillionaires.blogspot.com/2015/01/tuesdaybehind-sceneswinter-richesexhibit.html

Publish your business card on-site for $75.00 for three months.
Take care of yourself and I will write to you again.
Love
K. V.
Principal Artist
Art Fabian Company

P.S.
This blog is being published with the aim to find a way to upgrade Art Fabian Co.'s transportation, tools, and funding.
if you want to sponsor one wish I have advertising space on my blog available in return:
contact me at
or
or
I look forward to hearing from you.





K.V. Fabian 




No comments:

Post a Comment

afm X19. Autumn Leaves: New City 2015

Autumn Leaves: New City  September to November 2015 An Art Fabian Company Exhibition in the Valuable Gallery Second Floor, H...